Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Questions Guys Want To Ask Girls!!

Addictive

Questions Guys Want To Ask Girls!!

i was inspired by Big deal's thread what about questions guys wanna ask girls.. there always talking about how complex and emotional we are, and how you can never figure out a girl. well now's your chance.. stuff like why do girls say no when they mean yes? or why they take ages to get ready while they know you're coming?

I think I might move this to Social Sabla.. What do you think?
    --------------

I like this idea..I think I've missed Big Deal's thread.. Erm..
    Guys come on step right up! I for one am feeling honest lately! And you don't get that often! An honest straight to the point female!
    C'mon ladies!
    Last edited by BliNd_MelOn; 17-06-06 at 11:57 PM.

Why don't presidents fight the war? Why do they always send the poor?
    RIP my dear friend

Wow, watchout ladies! hehe

"A girl is like a book, You'd die before finishing the index'

Im such a quoteperson [person who makes quotes :P] ... I don't ask questions :P

What does girls prefer, guys who try to hide thier sad emotions, or the ones who are dieing to show it ?

Addictive
    dieing to show it.. i mean a guy who can express he's feelings and opens up himself.. but not an oversenstive guy who cries over every single thing.

Ok what about guys who cry in general ?

Honorable Member
    Why is it girls prefer the handsome yet mean guy more than the not so handsome but nice guy that which they consider him as friend material only?

Addictive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooky

we think its really sweet and it makes us love him more as long as hes not a sissy.

Honorable Member

Big Smile

what about him?

ladies don't you want an emotionally sensitive guy that isn't ashamed of hanging onto his tears like little white pearls whenever he sees the sunset.. or that he sings you songs about dolphins and your relationship and can make you a lovely gourmet salad?

i see many people are talking about this whole, guys crying thing....HELOO? we all CRY...regardless of whether your male or female....and EITHER gender that crys all the time is being too much...girls that cry alot are anoyying, and guys tht cry alot are being innapropriate. if either sex over do it its becomes a mess! not just guys. Bas, kitha il salfa. eshfeeha law wa7ed baka 3ala shay? 7as oo 9a7...no big deal! lol...sorry i am going off topic bas ya3ni ....i thought that might need a little clarification

Addictive
    LOOl @ Morpha Knight Hell NO

What does girls prefer, guys who try to hide thier sad emotions, or the ones who are dieing to show it ?

dieing to show it

Why is it girls prefer the handsome yet mean guy more than the not so handsome but nice guy that which they consider him as friend material only?

the nice one

so what? i like it actually

thanx to joorz <3

dieing to show it

the nice one

so what? i like it actually

thanx to joorz <3

I am sure some girls find an "aww" emotion when they see a guy cry, because its a rare sign of his sensitivity which they want. But in the long run most of us don't want a guy who cries much. Its our basic understanding that a man who cries alot and shows most of his emotions is less capable of taking care of us.

Personally, I don't want a guy who cries. I cry at stupid things, last I need is someone sharing the already 3/4 empty kleenex box. But more importantly I find it attractive when a man can control his emotions.. not just attractive, necessary.

Because too nice guys rarely come across as confident. Like I said earlier, women want a man who is in control and capable of taking care of things. If he seems too nice and without confidence, we doubt his capablity. It is not that women like mean men, but the "bad guys" (anyone thinking of Jean preferring Wolverine to Scott in X-Men?) are more alluring because of their confidence and ease in which they handle things. That's my guess on it but I could be wrong.
    Oh my life is changing everyday
    Every possible way
    Though my dreams, itís never quite as it seems

Never quite as it seems

Quote Originally Posted by MorphaKnight
    i personally detest the first ype.. i like Mr Shy Guy .. that's not mean ..

-------------
    i dont mind a guy crying if he doesnt do it all the time..

thanks nella

I'm going to tell you this AGAIN!

Well, girls don't want guys who cry about stupud stuff, I think I jus want a guy who's not "ashamed" of his feelings, if he feels like crying then he should cry, and, wby saying "cry" it's not like he's gonna cry like a baby, I think u get what I mean...

I think it's so sweet and "real"...

It all depends on the prespective of the girl. Sometimes the social norm motivates alot on what is seen as "hot" and what is seen as " lousy"...take for instance, a girl like myself might believe that being urself and challenging the common sense of what a guy must display--is seen as a lot of confidence...why? because he's showing what must be hidden....whereas, the society sees that a man showing his emotions may be seen as a gay etc...hence cross him from the list of charming ppl

bottom line- it all depends on the scale he's projecting..like if he's overdoing it " displaying his emotions" then it might be a drawback....

finally, you should bare in mind...this snooky...impression plays a role...sometimes if there is this powerful relation and this positive vibe...you'd see everything lousy positive and vice-versa...in other words, what is the sense of acceptance to this x-person...maybe if he's just an angel n u cant stand him...you'd not stand him...n if he's the an absolute jerk...and ur accepts him...ud overlook his flaws
    politics -- the art of sophisticated jerkness!

politics Loer

Quote Originally Posted by MorphaKnight
    That's a beautiful question you deserve a reputation point...Anyway here is how I approach it...

MK...regardless of the gender issue we're imposing here..there is this idea of "scaricity"....when there is a lot of something we tend to devalue it....so when ppl ( galz, boys) show extra sweetness ppl may not see this attitude as challenging...and thus they wont be attached/ hooked...however, those who are supposedly mean..they are rare and thus it gets u to a disequilbrium phase where u want to please the one who'se making u suffer ( that's why u might think that girls prefer mean guys)...but again as i said it's a matter of perception
    Last edited by Elaina; 18-06-06 at 11:41 AM.
    politics -- the art of sophisticated jerkness!

politics Loer

Elite Member
    Splended thread, Do Girls get influnced by the guys Personna or more by his charming physical status ?

Obliterate Mankind

Addictive
    honestly both, the guy will have to have a certain charisma and charm to attract and embrace her attention. the must pocess a great personality to keep her interested.. fun, romantic, sweet it differs on the girl.

what do i want to ask a girl? you mean besides 'want to have kids'? have to chew on that.

personally, i would just like to know what she is thinking. even silly things. i love silly girls.
    cameraman to the crock "say cheee...ARGH!!!!!!"

is it just me, or is something wrong with the site? the page wont load 75% of the time.
    Last edited by Draconus; 18-06-06 at 12:33 PM.
    cameraman to the crock "say cheee...ARGH!!!!!!"

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkiette
    honestly both, the guy will have to have a certain charisma and charm to attract and embrace her attention. the must pocess a great personality to keep her interested.. fun, romantic, sweet it differs on the girl.
    I get from sayings is the first priorty comes to the physcial status then the personalty ? and when she got attached he must keep his personalty to something she likes ?

Obliterate Mankind

Why do girls never forget dates? Hey u remember, last year on 5/5/05 we had sex? Hey u remember, last 10 years ago on 6/4/02 we were hitting each other on the head?

I mean wtf?

Love is a deadly poison zulfa1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abs
    Why do girls never forget dates? Hey u remember, last year on 5/5/05 we had sex? Hey u remember, last 10 years ago on 6/4/02 we were hitting each other on the head?

I mean wtf?

Hey...Abs my date of birth was last year on 05/05/2005... i dun know who r u ...how did u had sex with me.. :weep:
    Love Is A Deadly Poison

i think we like guys who tell the truth and show thier feelings

why is it you girls smell so sweet?

why do you have lips thats teasts like honey?

why is it when you smile it makes our day or a look from you steals our thoughts away?

why is it when you walk, you make an army walk behind you ?

why everything you do looks so strange to us yet we keep on watching?

why did armies fight and thousands die just to see you smile?

why when you cry, one tear can break a thousand hearts?

Quote Originally Posted by Abs

I mean wtf?
    i think because it means alot to them

Quote Originally Posted by .::Oblivious::.
    I'm going to tell you this AGAIN!

Well, girls don't want guys who cry about stupud stuff, I think I jus want a guy who's not "ashamed" of his feelings, if he feels like crying then he should cry, and, wby saying "cry" it's not like he's gonna cry like a baby, I think u get what I mean...

I think it's so sweet and "real"...
    yeahhhhh

Thread Information